Thursday 30 July 2015

Old fashioned


The weather of late has been really enjoyable, along with the garden displays from various houses as I finally get into starting my walking again. I'm really loving all the pretty flowers coming out now. Spring is very soon.


I've been decorating envelopes and packing up small goodies to send off. I always hand write my letters even if my hand writing is awful I think it is still readable. One letter is to America and the two other's are to my Aunt's. They live just around the corner ( it will be interesting to see how long it takes the letters to get to them...if they get there at all!) but I think they'd like something nice in the mail box, don't you? Do you send letters? Why not start sending a card, a note, something for a cup of tea or something sweet if they like that. Even family would like something snail mail.


I hope everyone is having a good day or evening where ever you are.

2 comments:

  1. Don't walk past our place if you are looking for flowers, Shiralee :-) Perhaps in a few weeks the spring flowers will be out but there isn't much to speak of there at the moment. Yes, spring is definitely on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shiralee, I agree that receiving personal mail is an uncommon pleasure these days. I have just sent of some info on terrariums to my sister in law. We often send each other bits and pieces on cooking, gardening and craft.

    ReplyDelete