Wednesday 19 October 2016

Home time



After some rain then hail this month we've been having really good days of nice fine weather. I've been harvesting a few items from my container plants, salad mix, tomatoes, and strawberries. Eventually I'll be adding a few more vegetables as I go along.


I've been pottering around at home. We've had a couple of days with baking and cooking so expect a few recipes up soon for those. 


I attended my first craft fair and enjoyed the experience. It was a learning curve and I expect to do  things a little differently next time. I had sales and made a profit after I counted out my float. 
I've also opened my Etsy store: Hilda and Lillian. I do custom orders, so let me know if you would like for me to do anything for you.


I hope everyone is having a good day or evening where ever you are.

4 comments:

  1. I really wish I could have been at the market, Shiralee and am pleased it went well for you. Wow you have your Etsy shop up and running already. Good on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nanna Chel,
      Better bring a jumper with you as it was cold there. I had a few big items left over so added them to my Etsy.
      -Shiralee.

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your new Etsy shop Shiralee.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sherri.
      Hope you are having luck with selling your books, been there done that with my own book hoard.
      -Shiralee.

      Delete