Saturday 22 September 2012

A room of her own.


 

 
 
The last couple of days I have been a busy bee cleaning out a shed down our backyard. It was dirty. Spider-y and had some water damage from the big January '11 floods in Queensland. Overall though after a bit of a big spruce up with some serious elbow grease I now have my self a nice little studio to work in. I took everything out of my bedroom (yes, bedroom) and hauled it down for a space of my own. I am using some good size bricks to build everything off the floor and the tea chests are old empty ones to keep other things off the floor too. I scrounged up some timber for now to place outside the door as the ground is mucky, later I'll put up a proper type path.
But for now, I have a pretty view of the back yard garden to look out on and a good size space to spread out in. The room may not be the prettiest of looks, it is functional. My frog collection also looks right at home in this WOman shed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment