Sunday 1 December 2013

Summer flowers


 
When it is not raining I try to get out and about to go walking as much as possible. I'm not getting very far just yet but eventually my health will improve and I will walk longer. Meanwhile there's plenty of inspiring beauty to see just around the block I walk. The happiest one, and perhaps the most oddly beautiful sight was seeing a large hare bounding out of Nanna Chel's street and away. Likely heading to the crops in the CSIRO produce paddocks. 


 
There's so many beautiful roses on show at the moment. Dad is buying new ones and planting them. These lovelies were spied on my walks. They are going to feature in my bee painting.
 
 
I don't know about anyone else but I can't help picking up treasures I see along the way. I always come home with a pocketful of treasures.
 
 
And occassionally I've been teaching Mister Simba to walk with me on his lead. It's exhausting for both of us!

1 comment:

  1. Shiralee, that's funny about the hare as I have seen one bounding up the street in the past. I guess they would really enjoy those crops if they could get in. Poor Mister Simba just looks plain worn out! :-)

    ReplyDelete