Thursday 28 November 2013

Quiet days

 
I love the baby blue color of the Plumbago plant that grows around the side of the house. The bush is quite tall and the flowers are covering it in a pale mauvy blue.
 
 
After the big lot of rain the garden bed where I planted beans, cucumbers, and radishes is coming along nicely. Although the other seeds I planted don't seem to be coming up just yet.


Radishes are growing and getting bigger.

 
My vintage photo collection grows and I've been scribbling in my sketch book as well.

 
And my bee painting is moving along very slowly. Maybe soon it will be finished.

2 comments:

  1. Shiralee, your garden will be enjoying this rain that is falling at the moment. Your bee painting looks very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nanna Chel,
      With all this rain it does not feel like summer at all. But it is good for the garden.

      Delete