Wednesday 3 May 2017

Day out


Day 14 living without.
 Spent: $1.40 for one way bus ticket.

The weather was pretty warm today, although it did look like it was building up to rain in the latter part of the day but nothing came of it. 
I had to go get my yearly health check so I had a bit of a day out. On the way home I came through one of our local parks. It's quite a change from being there at spring time. The council were in there digging up things and all the spring flowers were long gone. The trees though were putting on a nice display.



Lots of colours in the leaves now.  On the way to the bus I passed a lot of the older houses in town. Well, I was admiring them. No one likes the older places much, too hot, too damp, too much up keep. I rather that than the newer places. My niece moved into a new place in an estate just being built tiny yards, rooms very boring and like all the rest in the estate and you can reach out the side windows and touch your neighbours house. 

Give me the old Queenslanders any day.


I hope everyone is having a good day or evening where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment