Monday 8 May 2017

Grey days


Day 18 Living without

This was a day for the house to top up on necessary pantry/fridge/laundry items. So we had to do a small shopping order. The shopping trip also included petrol for the car.  I'm still living without  spending on my favourite habits... thrift stores, books, crafts supplies, clothes, jewellery, chocolates, soft drinks (sodas), take away and such. There's always going to be the necessary house shop and car costs I can't avoid.

Today was very grey and over cast. The temperatures dropped as well, which meant it was a good day to stay in doors.  Cold, dreary days are good for hot scones and a cuppa of tea.


It was a day for doing some hand embroidery too, I like these happy little bananas. I'm making these to go on a tea towel. I've also been playing around with my paper scraps. I made up some letter sets, with hand painted stationary and the folders use up a lot of left over scraps. 


I hope everyone is having a good day or evening where ever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment