Sunday 29 July 2012

Sending Sunshine




I made some bright cards to warm up winter days. For the cards I used KaiserCraft 6x6 Lush paperpad collection. The flower stamp is from a free kit on a magazine and the stamp set is called Nitwit collection. I used a watercolor technique to color the stamp flowers and for the leaves I just cut out a left over flower. The letters are felt letters from the cheap store and the little lady bug puffy sticker is also from the same place. The scalloped borde is from my making memories slice cartridge: Salutations. While the border is cut out at onl 4 inch I did join two together to make them longer. You can see where I did that in the two bottowm close up images. Next time I'll try to be a bit less obvious with how I join the scallopes.

No comments:

Post a Comment