Twist of lime




 
Three cards all with the same main stamp from Paper Artsy. I also used some Tim Holtz stamps. I used three different colored inks on the stamp from Paper Artsy and gave them each a touch of lime color through out. I always take a little extra time to decorate the inside of the card too, you can use up left overs for that added special touch.
 
I've been thrifting too. I found some lime green slinky fabric, a floral affair with pale flowers, and delicate lacey embroidery anglaise type fabric as well. I also found a book by Sylvia Fair called THE BEDSPREAD. Amelia and Maud were two old sisters, who lived at each end of a long, long bed. It was covered by a white bredspread and eventually the sisters agreed they would decorate the bedspread with embroidery. The illustrated art is the type I enjoy with lots of little details to find. You can see some of the illustrations next to my sewing box which is a bit like Amelia's side of the bed----messy.
 
The bright lime colors of today are such a difference to the dull weather, which started out dreary and cloudy but soon warmed up, showing billowing storm clouds with blue sky trying to come through.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Market days

Living without - Year Challenge

Little Things