Tuesday 5 November 2013

Yesteryears Spring Mini Album



I've been working on this Mini Album for some time. After some issues with the spine which resulted in much ripping and tearing out of pages to redo I think I managed to salavage it pretty good. The theme was a vintage-y sort of Spring easter theme. Odd for this time of year I know, but we are in late Spring so that is what inspired this mini. I call it a mini album but it isn't really it's bigger than 6 inches and chunky! I used a lot of vintage doileys and lace from my stash and I should not admit I never brought anything for this mini as I already had everything. Some of the dressforms in the album were from a swap I joined in a while ago.

Now I have a painting I want to do.

2 comments:

  1. You have been very busy, Shirlaee. What lovely work you do! Hope to see you at the swap on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nanna Chel,
      Thank you for your comments. And yes you'll see me at the swap on Saturday. I'm looking forward to it.

      Delete