Saturday 8 October 2016

Hilda and Lillian


I've been busy preparing for the Home School markets which is going to be held on the 15th of October.  Nanna Chel of going grey and slightly green wrote up a post about the event, here, so I'll link to her post. It'll be my first craft stall so I hope to learn a lot from attending. 

Below is a video tour of what will be on my craft stall table. Of course, a lot of the items are made from vintage fabric, thrift store ribbons, beads, buttons and a lot more from my stash. Even my business cards are made from my craft stash.


I also plan on opening an Etsy shop too, which also will include the same kind of items including more of my art. I named my shop Hilda and Lillian, after my Grandmothers; who are deceased. I think it is a nice reminder of them and being at their homes which had the usual fancy work doiley's and crochet items.



I hope everyone is having a good day or evening where ever you are.

4 comments:

  1. All your pretties look divine! I'm sure it will be a huge success. I especially love the DOTW tea towels. I collect patterns for those, just love them the vintage embroidery patterns. Lucky you, sunflowers already. I have only just planted my seeds, in the greenhouse, as it is still too cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiralee, it all looks so beautiful and I really wish I was getting home in time to go to the market. I am pleased you are opening an Etsy store. Let me know when it is open and I I will mention it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - you've been busy! I wish you great success in your new little business. I love that you named it after your grandmothers. Your crafts remind me of my grandmother too - she loved to crochet and had lots of doilies too. Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. wow and I say again WOW!!!! Miss Busy should be your name. All your work looks so lovely. Hope it all goes well at the markets and for the Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete