Monday, 24 April 2017

Ordinary beauty


Day 5 of living without

A nice day today, cool but not too cold for this time of year. Though the nights are coolish.

We had to do a grocery top up and I needed to buy some craft glue as I ran out. Usually I buy enough, I generally need around two or three glue sticks and one bottle of glue which I have. The sticks will last me for while. 

Craft supply: Spent $4.00




Natural beauty product:

A very light and gentle moisturiser suitable for all skin types

40 ml (1 1/2  fl oz) rosewater (from the chemist)
30 ml (1 fl oz) glycerine
10 ml (1/2 fl oz) apricot kernel oil

Combine the ingredients in an amber-coloured glass bottle and a very tight-fitting lid, and shake well. Use as you would with regular moisturiser.  
As with all products always test a small patch of skin for reactions and keep away from eyes.



I hope everyone is having a good day or evening where ever you are.


1 comment:

  1. The moisturiser sounds interesting, Shiralee but I have none of the ingredients on hand. Get ready for the cold snap soon.

    ReplyDelete

Mixed days

Spring has finally arrived here, although we did have some windy days at the beginning. I've dusted off the blog for Spring cleanin...