vintage lemonade




 
I first made these crazy quilt blocks some time ago. All the fabric I used on these blocks are thrift store finds and I used a lot of pillow cases for fabric. I don't think I would have much luck finding those lemon-y vintage yellows in any other fabric today...except maybe exspensive quilting fabric. A majority of the embroidery I did, like the crinoline lady which was some freebie find off the internet a few years back. If you google crinoline lady pattern you might find it. 
 
There is enough blocks now for me to start embellishing and make up a summery bed quilt, probably for next summer as these things take time. Or next summer some other century if I get distracted with some other project.
 
The weather here has been very blustry, there's no place like indoors when the weather isn't playing nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Market days

Living without - Year Challenge

Little Things