Monday 14 October 2013

Fancy pretty


 
I've been making some more tags to put in my mini albums. This one is a little more fancy than usual ones. I added fibers at the top and a pretty pink bauble gem.
 
 
The stamp I used I got off ebay. Not sure about where the stamp came from as it was in a unmounted set. 

 
In the background I used the divine swirls embossing folder and really went to town, inking, and using modeling paste, pearl ex powder, and I used a silver paint to rub over the embossing. It is very shimmery. The image is downloaded from magic moonlight free images I also used some bling swirls brought from the dollar store. I made a scrunchy paper flower, and added some bling mesh strip with a stick pin. At the bottom of the tag I added lace and feathers.
 
 
On the back I inked and inked and inked up the tag and then stamped it lightly here and there with a Tim Holtz script. I dded some bling mesh at the bottom with a scrap of unknown scrapbook paper.

 
You can see the bling mesh I cut into strips and the feathers and the bling and the inking more closely here on the back of the tag.
As always I use what I have when making these sorts of tags, and nothing was brought new.

No comments:

Post a Comment