Monday 4 May 2015

Autumn days



Autumn is well and truly here. Many of the trees around are showing off their Autumn dress and the rains have come in. It's been a wet time of late and the best place to be is indoors if possible. I did my first driving lesson in the rain...that was interesting. 
While inside I've been tackling that ufo basket of sewing things. Still don't seem to have done much of anything and nothing is finished but I'll get there.

On the paper side of things I also did another junk journal too. I call her Miss Rose.




I used a lot of things from my stash and gave printing out paper a try. There are some very pretty printables to print and many can be found on pinterest if you like to try that your self. Just search printables. Printable paper. And such.


I hope everyone is having a good day or evening where ever you are.

2 comments:

  1. Driving in the rain as a first go.....you'll be a natural now - driving in the rain is the most nerve wracking of all conditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Shiralee, driving in that rain must have been daunting - well done for surviving it! Enjoyed your golden autumnal trees and stitching as always.

    ReplyDelete