Friday 24 April 2015

A touch of brown


 We've has such nice weather today. I stayed indoors and sorted through my paper stash. I made some envelopes with a lot of the scraps I had about and I made up a few little parcels to send off. It's a nice way of de-cluttering and sending some cheer I think.


 I've also been working on the Roman road/rail fence patchwork and working on finishing up some of the UFO's in the basket. I'm not too successful with that at the moment but I'll get there. These things take time.


I hope everyone is having a good day or evening where ever you are.

2 comments:

  1. Those baskets are magnificent.....oh, and the joy of a hand-written letter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiralee, I am going to have a 'Show your UFOs Challenge' soon :-) Not that I have any of course. LOL!

    ReplyDelete