Sunday 28 May 2017

Little enjoyments


Day 30 - Day 40 : Living without.

The days have been particularly warm of late although the nights have been dropping down in temps. It's still been good weather overall and not at all like Autumn weather.

I'm still doing the Living without challenge and had at least two days where I had to stock up on a couple of craft items for the shop - some card blanks and more glue. Which was around $5 worth.

I also made up a frankencoop to put the chickies in out doors during the day.  The chicken wire and fencing came from the aunt who lives across the road. I already had the shade cloth. It works for now until I can buy a proper coop.


I've also been doing a bit of hand embroidery for the Etsy shop Hilda and Lillian I hope to have these up in the shop soon. I also have some new cards as well, of course all made from scrap and made with love. 


I hope everyone is having a good day or evening where ever you are.


2 comments:

  1. Shiralee, I love that singlet. So pretty! It certainly is chilly tonight and it looks like the colder weather is arriving especially at night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you stuck to your no-spend challenge well. It's hard to buy craft supplies for only 5.00. Very pretty little outfit too. We call them Onesies over here in the US and they are very popular. I have been trying to also just use from my stash. I've been crocheting dishcloths and making cloth napkins. We use them all the time - saves a lot on buying disposables.

    Your little chicks are growing good and look so healthy. The coop looks like it will keep them safe too.

    Blessings!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete