Friday 19 May 2017

Rainy days


 Day 25 - Day 30 : Living without

I've spent $13.90 this week.  I posted an overseas letter. Brought some baby singlets on special to go in the shop at some point and paid Etsy for the shop listings.  This is the most I've spent since starting the Living without challenge.  I probably didn't need the baby singlets but I want to try something different with the shop and they were on special. 

I've updated my Etsy shop: Hilda and Lillian with practical but pretty items to use in the home and to send to friends.  All of the items use up scraps I have and items from my craft stash. As always  everything is handmade with love.

We've had some rain and it is supposed to be heavy until the weekend. Which means it is a good day to stay in doors and work on sewing projects. 


Also I'm now officially a proud chicky momma. A friend of my niece was giving away baby chickens (girls) to good homes and of course I said yes.  I'm not sure how I will go with them, it will all be a learning curve. This is there temporary home until I can get some proper bedding for them. 

Now what to name them? Hilda and Lillian? Lavender and Rosemary? We will see. Feel free to share any chicken baby raising tips with me if you have them.


I hope everyone is having a good day or evening where ever you are.



2 comments:

  1. Aww how cute and fluffy they are. Sorry I have no idea about keeping chicks but I wish you all the best!
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle H,
      They are noisy :) But still cute.
      - Shiralee.

      Delete