Thursday 18 April 2013

Simple changes

 
 
I have made some changes to my blog. I want it to reflect more on my interests of homemaking and caring for the elderly. In the process the posting may become a little more about things closer to me, though I won’t make it too personal.
 


There will still be much about vintage things and crafting too. As I do like to keep my hands busy as I can.


 
I also have developed an interest in gardening now and hope to share more about that activity too. I have a helping hand from my dad when I wonder about how to plant something. Of course the internet is useful too. 

 
There will also be more about cooking, mostly the things my mother teaches me and I’ve taught myself.

 

It’s not so much different to what I usually post about, maybe just a little less ‘formal’. If you have any questions or want to know how I did something [If I haven’t add a link to show you how it was done or where I found it] feel free to leave a comment.
 
My blog is pinterest friendly too and you may pin as you wish.

Kind regards,

Shiralee.



No comments:

Post a Comment