Faux and Florals



 
I've been printing out my photos from this blog and off my camera, and playing around with creating fauxlaroids. A fauxlaroid is just a fancy name for a fake polariod photo look. These polariods are a little smaller than the normal polariod size of yesteryear but I think they turned out okay for a first attempt. I gave my 'polariods' a  coat of all purpose sealer from Jo Sonja range and I used Stazon in black for the stamping. I added an edge in black pen on the inside of the image, next time I may leave it out.
 
I also made a very simple card to test out my new Memento ink colors. I used one single stamp image of a butterfly with scroll work and inked it a few different ways. The single stamped 'Love' is a kaisercraft stamp I forget which set it is from but it is one with hearts and love words. The 'OXOX' and 'Forever' stamp on the fauxlaroids also came from that set.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Market days

Living without - Year Challenge

Little Things