Monday 19 November 2012

Summer holiday





 
Not long now until Summer is fully here. The Summer storms have already begun with spectacular lightening shows. The heat is here and so are some of the bitey insects. But the butterflies are out and enjoying the full blooms. We have tomatoes maturing and grapes are just starting this seasons, maybe more will show next year. I like the Summer for one reason only Christmas! - I would prefer a Winter Christmas.
 
The mini album I made has a very summery feel. I didn't buy anything in particular for this mini album rather using up what I had. Papers include Kaiser Craft and some random mixes. The image on the cover is from my stash and I'm not sure where it came from. I printed off some images from Clearly Vintage blogspot to use on the inside pages as I thought the colors went well with the summery theme. I used long enevlopes for the pages and some wide lace on the sides gives it an overall light cool look we all want in the summer heat. The big large tigerlilly looking flowers on the cover came from a thrift store fake basket of flowers. They are plasticy-y but look fine enough for the cover after I added the big huge bling stones.
 
Stay cool in the heat. Drink lots of water and don't forget to slip, slop, slap!

No comments:

Post a Comment