Sunday 3 August 2014

Foggy blue

 

Over the weekend we had some really nice weather it looked like Spring was well and truely ready to arrive...even though it is a few more weeks yet! But today's foggy, drizzly weather meant Spring will have to wait. Oh well. It was a good day to stay indoors and catch up on some drawing.
 

 
 This is a zine I've been working on and like everything else is still in progress. There's 16 pages about old fashioned living. I've some computer printed writing, my hand writing and a ton of my drawings all through the pages. I'm really becoming excited about drawing and painting again, it's been a while since I got into it.

 
 And I've been working on this gal, the one started here. I think she waits for her gypsy soul-mate... it'll end in tears. The colours reflect the colours in todays dreary and drab weather. I still have some more painting to do before I finish her.
 
I hope everyone is having a good day or evening wherever they are.



No comments:

Post a Comment