Tuesday 29 July 2014

Spring hints


 
Another month to go and it is almost Spring. There have been some nice days hinting at the Spring to come, but there's probably more windy cold days ahead as August always seems to be windy to me.
 
 
I've had a snippet of time to catch up on some tinted embroidery. Always slow work.

 
And there's a bit of time to admire the blooms beginning to show.

 
And time to begin some painting. A brown undertone of sorts to start.
 
 
I hope everyone is having a good day or evening whereever they are.

2 comments:

  1. I guess you don't have extreme cold where you live! 😀 our winter gets below freezing and many inches of snow and ice. No flowers bloom here. I am looking forward to our fall. It has been a long hot busy summer.
    You are very talented! That painting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiralee, the weather is lovely at present isn't it? Even the forecast for the cold snap at the weekend doesn't seem too bad.

    ReplyDelete