Sunday 27 October 2013

Merry and Bright


 
On Saturday the Simple Living group hosted a Christmas card making workshop. For a couple of hours a small group of us enjoyed learning how to make some simple cards ready for Christmas.


Everything was generously supplied and with a few basic items everyone made some really lovely cards. Which goes to show cards do not have to be exspensive or even take a lot of time.

 
I did like learning how to make the tree with the folded paper which was something I had not done before.  The workshop was very entertaining and it was nice to see a few mums with their kids helping them make cards.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had fun at the workshop, Shiralee. I didn't go because I have heaps of cards I need to use but am looking forward to the last morning tea and swap of the year and then the button jewellery workshop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nana Chel,
      It was a great day out and I am glad I went. I'm also looking forward to the morning tea swap. Hope to see you there on the day.

      Delete