Tuesday 1 April 2014

Autumn rains


We've been having a lot of rain this month and I find it best to stay in doors and craft. I'm using a lot of my scraps up in various projects and have a few crafty frugal things ready in the making.


My granny squares are growing slowly but surely as I do a few a day.

 
Each day I am returning more to embroidery. I have a whole kitchen set almost done and I'm pleased I didn't have to buy any items new as most of the things I already had in my stash. This applique rooster was a kit I have had forever and now I finally made it!

 
Of course there is also time for some paper crafting as well. There's nothing I like better than to cozy down on rainy days with a crafty project, and looking through craft books for inspiration.
 

“Home is the nicest word there is.”
-Laura Ingalls Wilder.

 

1 comment:

  1. Shiralee, I missed most of the rain apart from Sunday morning's downpour. The garden is certainly liking all the rain.

    ReplyDelete