Monday 16 June 2014

fairy lights

 
I think I blame the admiration of roses for my current paper phase.

 
 
The hot mess on my work desk is inspired by the colours.

 
Some pretty vintage graphics, some tiny little solar lights, and paper ideas are plenty.

 
So far the dummy run one worked so I'll play around with the others. I'm thinking pretty rose colors, pinks, yellows, mauves. I don't want to buy anything new and I'll raid through my papery stash to see what I have.

 
Meanwhile all that hard work and the bit of cold weather is good for pulling out the crockpot to make some stews for lunch and or dinner.

 
I hope everyone is enjoying their day or evening where ever they are.

3 comments:

  1. Your roses are lovely, Shiralee. I cracked my crockpot last weekend so had to get a new one as I use it so much in winter. That stew looks very inviting in this cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful creation! I so admire your creativity. mmm, I love wintery meals. The crockpot (slow cooker) is one of my best friends. Thank you for joining me on my journey and I look forward to visiting around your place! Roses in winter... I only wish! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful creation! I so admire your creativity. mmm, I love wintery meals. The crockpot (slow cooker) is one of my best friends. Thank you for joining me on my journey and I look forward to visiting around your place! Roses in winter... I only wish! :)

    ReplyDelete