Tuesday 9 September 2014

Spring Love



 
Right now the spring air is really about even though we've had some grey, drizzly days of weather.  A neighbouring fence on one side of the house is a mass of starry white flowers of Jasmine and it's climbing up a tree that is ready to bloom, the scent of Jasmine is all about in the air when the day is warm. You can hear the bee's, bush ones I think, in the tree humming about have a good time by the sound of it.
 
 Home, there is some puttering about spring cleaning, decluttering, baking things, and I'm just resting listening to the goings on and some times up for when there's offer of freshly baked cake. Just a little piece, my appetite is small these days.
 
 
I've also been spring cleaning my paper stash, making up little home made books. I use printer paper for the pages folded and a pamhlet stitch to bind it all together. They make nice little note books for scribbling in and use up bits of scrapbooking paper at the same time. I like the idea I can bind all these books together once I'm done to make a 'volume' book.
 
 
A page from the second 'issue' zine: At Home. This is the 'Master Copy' so you can see where I cut and paste ready for scanning and printing. There's a hand drawn gal with a recipe for making home made Geranium perfume.
 
I hope everyone is having a good day or evening whereever they are.


1 comment:

  1. Shiralee, I hope you are improving. I will have to email you about popping around as the week is going by so fast.

    ReplyDelete