Wednesday 22 June 2016

Little Things


Winter has arrived and the days have been cold, wet, and windy. It is a good time to stay indoors when possible. My garden is loving the rain. 

Meanwhile I have been doing some mix media painting. I'm on a Folk Art style at the moment and using up scrap supplies. I used up alphabet letters I have and had to cut some down and rearrange the letters to make the letters I didn't have. The word 'little' uses L's for T's and F's for the E. 

The video below shows how I go about creating the art.


I hope everyone is having a good day or evening where ever you are.

1 comment:

  1. I hope your unit is nice and warm, Shiralee. We only have an oil filled heater here and don't like to turn it on until the cold becomes unbearable. It is going to be cold on Sunday. Brrr!

    ReplyDelete