B is for book and birdcage







My swaps for the crafting passionz birdcage and junk journal swap. The journal is for my partner Jude. I used lace I brought from the thrift store to cover the front, it is the same lace I tea dyed in a previous post. The inside of the book has quite a few mixed up elements with no real theme in keeping with the junk journal idea and all the pages are bound by hand. I used lace binding technique by Cynthialoowho to bind all the pages. To be honest, it may be a fragile binding for the journal but hopefully will stand up to wear and tear of use.

The birdcage tag I used Marianne Creatable die for the birdcage. The stamp is by Flonz, which I colored by hand, using a watercolor technique. Each one colored is the same coloring but of course slightly different as it is done by hand. The chain for the birdcage is a thrift store broken necklace. I added flowers and feathers to finish the tag off.

Comments

  1. that birdcage is goooorrrrjuuus!!!! cant wait to participate in your journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your AWESOME Junk Journal Album! I love it. It is very Vintage and your elements are just awesome. Thank you for participating, and hope that you enjoy working in my one I did for you. Once again thank you and hope to do more swaps with you.
    xx :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Market days

Living without - Year Challenge

Little Things