garden party





Simple cards using the same stamp in two different color ways. The lace is vintage thrift store find and was originally cream. I used the inks I stamped the images with to dye them the same colors. The buttons are mother of pearl ones found at, of course, a thrift store. The stamp is a grant archive stamp set (I think ). Inside the cards I used some of the same paper on the out side and gold tone sentiment stickers to finish up. I have some envelopes, I could line those with the same paper too. For now these cards will do.

I'm currently really liking the lemon and mustard colors not colors I tend to use unless they are deeper yellows found in Autumn, which is my favourite time of year next to Winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Market days

Living without - Year Challenge

Little Things