Sunday 12 April 2015

'Tis Autumn



The weather has now fully turned towards autumn with chilly mornings and rustling leaves turning colour. 
I've been struggling with a cough the last few days the type that likes to start at night and keep me awake. It kept me quiet and now is just starting to finally leave. 


I've been pottering around as usual, nothing too difficult. I've been playing with paper of late and made some cards and envelopes to go with the cards. The paper for the cards and images I downloaded from the internet. I fussy cut some of the left over back ground paper, inked the edges of the cut outs in black and popped the roses up on foam dots. The fairy girl I added some butterfly wings and also popped her up on foam dots. I inked the card and added a gold sentiment at the top to finish off the card. The envelope uses left over scraps



I hope everyone is having a good day or evening where ever you are.



2 comments:

  1. I am glad to read that you are healing. I am loving that cushion - is it tinted linen with embroidery? I remember your earlier post on that subject.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherri,
      Yes the cushion is tinted with crayons.
      -Shiralee.

      Delete