Wednesday 2 April 2014

Old fashioned favourites


 
 
 
Jam Drops


Ingredients

125g (4oz) butter

¼ cup sugar

1 egg

2 teaspoons honey

1 cup self –raising flour

Pinch salt

Jam

Method:

Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; add egg and honey, beat well, sift dry ingredients, add to cream mixture, mix well.
Roll teaspoonfuls of mixture into balls, put on greased oven trays, with finger, make small indentation in centre of each biscuit; put a ¼ teaspoon of jam into each indentation. Bake in moderate oven 12 to 15 minutes or until a light golden brown.


Makes approx 30.

 


"I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want."
 
- Philippians 4:11-12

No comments:

Post a Comment